Briefly, here are a few stats and highlights of 2006.
- Software applications learned: 7
- Books read: 20 (13 non-fiction, 7 fiction)
- Windsurfing lessons taught: 130
- Days windsurfed: 161
- Getting married!
- Seeing my 79 years young windsurfing student progress
- Becoming a more proficient windsurfer: jibing consistently, sailing waves, clew-first waterstarts
- “Interactions of Color” class
- Life at “the compound”
I’ll go into more depth on some of these in future posts, and look ahead to 2007.