Q: How can you see thought? A: Simple tools can make thinking clear and visible.
Visualizing ideas improves communication, problem solving, and decision making.
- Use a mind map to capture a lecture or brainstorm an idea
- Describe complex relationships with a concept map
- Structure a report with a vee diagram
- Use dialogue mapping to focus a project team and capture everyone’s best thinking
- Sort out an important strategic issue with causal mapping
Learn a versatile set of tools and concepts to help solve problems
and make better decisions every day for the rest of your life.
“A different language is a different vision of life.”
– Federico Fellini